Blog
13 Dec

Netflix and bill

• By: Laurence
  • Posted: Tuesday 13th December 2016

Ever noticed that your 'smart' toaster seems to know an awful lot about your Netflix habits??

Read more
8 Dec

Steven finds time for Amazon Prime

• By: Steven
  • Posted: Thursday 8th December 2016

Good news! There is now a use for Amazon Prime instant video. The Thomson family cannot be alone in being suckered into signing up for Amazon Prime amid a frantic last-minute festive flurry.

Read more
5 Dec

Ein Stück kuchen, bitte!

• By: Julie
  • Posted: Monday 5th December 2016

Autumn in the Black Forest is pretty special, especially when sharing it with faaaamily. My German is seriously lacking but the brother introduced me to Duolingo and now I am hooked.

Read more
24 Nov

Dzień dobry, lazy Susan

• By: Liam
  • Posted: Thursday 24th November 2016

​After much research and deliberation, I finally decided upon a cheap-ish external display for my Windows laptop. I went with the BenQ GW2765HT, a sub-£300 27-inch LED IPS monitor. It features a modest resolution of 2560 x 1440, suitable enough for leisurely mucking about in Cubase and Photoshop...

Read more
3 Nov

What's under the deep blue sea

• By: Eri
  • Posted: Thursday 3rd November 2016

​I've started a personal project called "Into the deep sea" a while ago. My plan is that I draw 12 illustrations of travelling in the sea deeper and deeper...

Read more
31 Oct

Grin and wear it!

• By: Gyoza
  • Posted: Monday 31st October 2016

​I hate Halloween, because every year my human buys me a stupid costume and tries to put the stupid costume on me.

Read more
9 Sep

Open wide and say 'AH...'

• By: Gyoza
  • Posted: Friday 9th September 2016

I love getting my teeth brushed. In fact, I have my teeth brushed everyday, with liver flavour toothpaste, yum. I’m very fussy choosing the right toothbrush...

Read more
8 Sep

Diggers, bikes and bathrooms

• By: Julie
  • Posted: Thursday 8th September 2016

August is a busy time in the DT household as 3 out of the 4 residence celebrate birthdays. The younger members of the house think nothing of requesting some crazily shaped cake to go with whatever theme it is that year...

Read more