Blog
14 Aug

I predict a diet

• By: Julie
  • Posted: Monday 14th August 2017

Ahhh, nowt like sleeping on the hard ground in a pink tent for 3 hours 3 nights straight to remind you you're alive!

Read more
4 Aug

Where's my red bug!

• By: Gyoza
  • Posted: Friday 4th August 2017

Something really annoy me last a few weeks. A very small red flashing shiny bug is keep showing up. Humans call this bug a ‘Laser pointer’, what a strange name.

Read more
4 Aug

The best day

• By: Steven

Yesterday was a good day. In fact, not just a good day, but an abso-ruddy-lutely fan-frickin-tastic day!

Read more
4 Aug

Exploring art in Edinburgh

• By: Jackie

​Since moving to Edinburgh last month I have been enjoying some arty delights. From the docks of Leith to the Festival Theatre, read about my discoveries.

Read more
3 Aug

Der Schwarm

• By: Eri
  • Posted: Thursday 3rd August 2017

My most favourite book is by Frank Schatzing, “Der Schwarm”. The book is about that the sea had enough damage and disturbance by human, and the sea itself start proceed its revenge in very smart way.

Read more
2 Aug

Sunday cycling

• By: Liam
  • Posted: Wednesday 2nd August 2017

Went for a cycle, ate some lunch, grabbed my laptop, had a cocktail, and flew back again. Acronyms and abbreviations of the month: VCS, REST, API, OAuth2.

Read more
28 Jul

Yeah, Jackie

• Posted: Friday 28th July 2017

Way back in the mists of time (well, March), we searched high and low for a new, talented, sparky, creative designer to join our team. And we've found her!

Read more
19 Jun

Relays, trucks and ping pong

• Posted: Monday 19th June 2017

​This month I ran a marathon. Well, a section of it. Och, ok – a mere 5.5 miles of it! Still, it was great fun and a personal achievement, plus I got a tshirt to prove it. Yay! Well done to our relay team and all the other bods who took part in EMF 2017. Hats off to anyone who runs, like, ever, for more than an hour at a time…

Read more
19 Jun

Father’s Day fun with Hot Wheels

• By: Steven
  • Posted: Monday 19th June 2017

One of the best things about being a father is sharing a passion with your child. I love it when Archie (7) Exclaims, “Aw, Daddy, check out that MG Midget!” or “What that BMW really needs is a spoiler and some 20" rims”.

Read more