Blog
8 Jan

2018 won’t suck! Here's why... My top 5 goals

• By: Steven
  • Posted: Monday 8th January 2018

I cannot allow 2018 to suck! As the fog cleared from my over-indulgent festive break, I became aware of the emptiness in my life - work, kids, Netflix, wine… This year has to be different. It is time to make a positive change and take back responsibility. Here's what I'm going to do...

Read more
5 Jan

Christmas! food! food! more food!

• By: Gyoza
  • Posted: Friday 5th January 2018

I love Christmas, I hate my human put a costume on me on the Christmas morning to take photos, but I still love Christmas. Why? Because I can eat lot tasty food! My human gave me turkey, stuffing and roast potatoes, and my human's friends gave me cakes and sweeties. I wish everyday is Christmas! when next Christmas is coming?

Read more
5 Jan

Old-Year Musings

• By: Liam
  • Posted: Friday 5th January 2018

Forza Horizon 3: driving around "Australia", minus the roadkill and need to refuel. Oh, and Black Mirror will take you where people have never been before. Ever seen a square pig in virtual reality?

Read more
4 Jan

Boxing Day unboxed

• By: Julie
  • Posted: Thursday 4th January 2018

Boxing Day is absolutely my fave day of the year – the come-down from all the hype...

Read more
28 Dec

We're an FSB award finalist!

• Posted: Thursday 28th December 2017

Delighted to have been shortlisted for 'Employer of the Year' in the FSB 2018 Business Awards for Scotland!

Read more
21 Dec

Happy Christmas and New Year!

• Posted: Thursday 21st December 2017

Happy Christmas and New Year from Team39! ​We are closed from Fri 22 Dec 2017 and reopen on Wed 3 Jan 2018! See ye on the other side...

Read more