Blog
19 Jun

Relays, trucks and ping pong

• By: Julie
  • Posted: Monday 19th June 2017

​This month I ran a marathon. Well, a section of it. Och, ok – a mere 5.5 miles of it! Still, it was great fun and a personal achievement, plus I got a tshirt to prove it. Yay! Well done to our relay team and all the other bods who took part in EMF 2017. Hats off to anyone who runs, like, ever, for more than an hour at a time…

Read more
19 Jun

Father’s Day fun with Hot Wheels

• By: Steven

One of the best things about being a father is sharing a passion with your child. I love it when Archie (7) Exclaims, “Aw, Daddy, check out that MG Midget!” or “What that BMW really needs is a spoiler and some 20" rims”.

Read more
19 Jun

A month and a bit at 39steps

• By: Nicky

​It’s been a fab, fun and busy month starting my new job at 39 Steps but this weekend was all about food.

Read more
19 Jun

A typical day at 39steps studio

• By: Liam

So, what's it like to work at 39steps, in the lush suburban forests of Edinburgh? What is a "Phoscyon"? What is a "Cubase"?

Read more
16 Jun

'Project 39' progress

• By: Eri
  • Posted: Friday 16th June 2017

I’ve been busy working for my personal illustration project ‘Project 39’.

Read more
16 Jun

Three is a magic number

• By: Gyoza
  • Posted: Friday 16th June 2017

I had my birthday, I’m now 3! My studio humans celebrated my birthday and gave me a card, balloons and presents.

Read more
12 Jun

Pub Quiz raises £5331!

• Posted: Monday 12th June 2017

​Last week, we were part of the team organising The (inaugural) Big Edinburgh Pub Quiz, to raise valuable funds for our charity, Kids Love Clothes. It was on the same day as some election thingy, but we won't talk about that...

Read more
1 Jun

Introducing Nicky Broekhuizen, our project manager!

• Posted: Thursday 1st June 2017

​Nicky joins us as our Project Manager, and already her magic is working. With a wealth of project management experience across a variety of sectors, including IT and charity, Nicky’s cool, calm and collected nature is a great fit in our team...

Read more
9 May

Belting it out at Beltane

• By: Laurence
  • Posted: Tuesday 9th May 2017

I've been cavorting with a drum on Calton Hill for Beltane, Edinburgh's annual celebration of fire and rebirth...

Read more